You are told by us How obtaining a wedding certification
It is possible to make an application for a Queensland wedding certificate—or replacement wedding certificate or commemorative wedding certification you are applying for were married (and the marriage registered) in the state package—if you or the person.
Your registered celebrant or subscribed minister of faith must record your wedding with us. We do not immediately deliver a certificate whenever a wedding is registered. You will need to purchase one.
You can find 3 kinds of marriage certificate—standard, ceremonial and commemorative. Just a typical wedding certificate can be utilized for formal purposes and evidence of modification of title through wedding. You can make use of your marriage that is standard certificate deciding on federal government agencies and banking institutions.
The ceremonial wedding certification directed at you by the subscribed celebrant or authorized minister of faith isn’t official. You can’t utilize it to show your relationship.
Commemorative wedding certification packages consist of a standard wedding certificate.
The interstate or overseas registering authority to get your certificate if you were married outside Queensland, contact.
Just how to use
It may need you lower than ten full minutes to fill this application form in.
- Answer the concerns.
- Select the method that you want to spend the cost.
- Review your details.
- Browse the e-mail we send you to learn simple tips to finalise the job.
- Get evidence of ID papers certified by way of a Justice for the Peace or any other authorised individual.
- Submit your evidence of ID by post or perhaps in individual.
- Fill out the wedding application form that is certificate
Post your finished application, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), together with your certified papers to:
Registry of Births, Deaths and MarriagesPO Box 15188 CITY EAST QLD 4002
We shall commence to process the application whenever we get your write-ups.
Processing timeframes for properly done applications that have actually all the proof that is required of and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average http://pornhub.global processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 company days for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable more time for Australia Post to deliver your wedding certification to your target.
Browse any one of the following locations:
- The Brisbane registry customer service centre at degree 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane
- Certainly one of our agents at a Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) workplace (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court)
- JPs into the grouped Community in the event that you pay online
Bring your finished application kind, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial proof ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
You immediately, unless registered before 1963 if you submit your correctly filled out application at the Brisbane registry customer service centre and the marriage has already been registered, the certificate will be given to.
In the event that wedding ended up being registered before 1963, the certificate is likely to be prepared after 2.30pm the business day that is next. Urgent certificates ($29.35) are ready in 3 hours ( or perhaps the next working day in the event that you use after 1.30pm).
Processing timeframes for precisely done applications which are submitted at a Queensland Magistrates Court or QGAP office with all the current proof that is required of and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 business times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 business times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable time that is extra Australia Post to produce your wedding certificate to your target.
JPs into the Community—online orders just
Bring your printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial evidence of ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
Processing times remain exactly the same, and begin from the time you’ve got confirmed your ID.
Pay the cost
The total price is determined whenever you fill out the application type on line. It is possible to spend:
- By charge card (Visa or MasterCard)
- During the customer service centre
- By EFTPOS or charge card
- With money
- Having a company account cheque
- Having a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase
- Through the mail
- By charge card
- Having a company account cheque
- With a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase.
Make cheques and cash sales payable to ‘Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages’.
We usually do not accept cheques that are personal.
|Item||cost marriage that is commemorative package (1 standard marriage certification and standard postage included)||$64.50|
|Standard wedding certification (standard postage included)||$49.50|
Standard postage is roofed into the cost when you purchase a certificate to be delivered by mail.
You’ll request to have your certificate posted by registered or express post for a cost.
|International registered post||$16.10|
- Fill out the wedding certificate form
E mail us
E-mail bdm-mail@justice. Qld.gov.au, we respond to online enquiries within 2 company times.
Local call* 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Overseas +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
(Phone lines Monday– that is open Friday 8.30am–4.30pm)
*Costs might be greater from smart phones and interstate.
Have the PDF application form
If you’re struggling to finish the application online, you can make use of the PDF application form thereby applying by post or in individual.
Do so online
Correct a certification
Learn how to alter wrong or lacking information from enough time associated with the occasion.